Earn a Monthly Reoccurring Finder’s Fee with a Factoring Company
A Monthly Residual Income is Yours by Referring Factoring Prospects to Bankers Factoring
Table of contents
- Earn a Monthly Reoccurring Finder’s Fee with a Factoring Company
- Is it Easy to Earn Ongoing Commissions in Invoice Factoring?
- Factoring Finder’s Fee Summary
- Commercial Financing Brokers Earn High Commissions
- In this factoring broker finder fee article, we cover:
- How to get started as a factoring broker, earn finders fees, and have your commission paid?
- Finder’s Fee Percentage – what are they, and how much do you earn?
- Bankers Factoring Commercial Finance Broker Program
- Ready for the owner-employees of Bankers Factoring to help you grow your invoice factoring broker business and earn a monthly finder’s fee? Use our fast online factoring application or call the toll-free number 866-598-4295
Is it Easy to Earn Ongoing Commissions in Invoice Factoring?
Factoring Finder’s Fee Summary
Commercial factoring brokers receive a monthly commission for their actively funded clients. In fact, commercial finance, factoring, and commercial loan brokers can earn residual income by referring current customers and potential clients to Bankers Factoring. Earn a Finder’s Fee with just a referral. With high-interest rates, this is a tough time to be a mortgage broker. We have special programs for mortgage brokers and invoice factoring. Factoring deals can happen in days versus the months it takes to close real estate transactions for mortgage brokers.
Finder’s fees or referral fees are paid every month by Bankers Factoring. As part of the Bankers Factoring broker family, you will get the typical finder’s monthly fee of 10-15% of the factoring fee earned monthly as your ongoing commission. And unlike a real estate transaction, there is no real estate license needed to earn your referral fee. You can find our broker’s agreement or finder’s fee agreement here and how you get your fee paid for (hopefully) many years. Arranging invoice factoring for a prospect is a win-win business deal.
We can even help with qualified leads and new customers as you get your prospect the best rates with a factor with direct industry experience, Bankers Factoring. We want to help you be the best factoring or the best business loan broker.
Commercial Financing Brokers Earn High Commissions
Accounts Receivable Factoring Broker – Earn Six-Figure Incomes
Accounts receivable (A/R) factoring brokers earn high commissions for helping businesses access cash flow funding solutions. In fact, commercial factoring financing brokers can earn residual monthly income by helping existing customers. That is right; leveraging your current book of business generates additional income.
Please read our related article on why become a factoring broker.
CPAs, financial brokers, business consultants, and ex-bankers earn up to six-figure incomes when referring clients and deals to Bankers Factoring. As trusted advisors and professionals, you can see the early signs of companies with free cash flow issues. And businesses run into problems ramping up operations with new staffing, increased payroll funding, and demanding customers.
Bankers Factoring invoice funding services support businesses through growth phrases without balance sheet debt. In addition, factoring brokers help businesses secure debt-free financing and immediate cash flow funding. And the only thing AR factoring brokers need to do is refer their potential clients to Bankers Factoring and receive residual income for the lifetime of their factoring agreement. What is a factoring finance broker?
So start referring potential clients today with our Invoice Factoring Referral Program. Once your referral becomes a funded client, you will receive up to 15% commission for the deal’s life. Thus, factoring brokers make large residual incomes by signing multiple clients simultaneously.
In this factoring broker finder fee article, we cover:
- Commercial Finance Broker
- Small Business Loan Broker Opportunity
- Finance Broker Lead Generation
- How to get started as a factoring broker?
- Finder’s Fee – what are they, and how much do you earn?
- Bankers Factoring Commercial Finance Broker Program
Commercial Finance Broker
Commercial loan brokers or commercial finance brokers are business professionals that act as intermediaries between factoring companies and businesses needing fast working capital. And Bankers Factoring is a factoring company that provides funding and financing to brokers’ current customers and potential clients.
Our network of financial partners helps us fund more deals for our referral brokers. We also provide commercial finance brokers with access to factoring services from $20,000 to $4,000,000 monthly. Thus, commercial factoring brokers offering other financial products and services benefit clients that do not qualify for traditional financing such as bank loans or lines of credit.
Learn How to Become an Invoice Factoring Broker.
Small Business Loan Broker Opportunity
Business loan brokers can earn six-figure incomes working remotely from home or anywhere in the world. And small business loan brokers and commercial factoring brokers act as their bosses and an Independent Sales Organization (ISO).
The barriers to becoming a factoring financing broker are low, with little to zero investment, no formal education, or years of experience required to get started. And with Bankers Factoring ISO Training School, we provide business professionals with the fundamental training to begin referring and closing more deals.
Commercial finance brokers, small business loan brokers, and factoring brokers also rely on their ability to generate new leads and referral sources.
Finance Broker Lead Generation
In current times, factoring brokers can be creative in their marketing tactics. Moreover, digital marketing helps reach a market outside of your local region. Therefore, commercial finance brokers benefit from being able to refer deals virtually.
Commercial loan brokers or finance brokers can help their clients save time, effort, and energy, which is why they are extremely valuable. Commercial factoring brokers can also feel confident when referring their network clients and partners to Bankers Factoring. Plus, our team of financial funding experts has over 50 years of experience providing cash-flow financing.
Finance Broker Sources of Leads for a Potential Customer:
- In-person networking for new clients. Learn 9 Factoring Broker Networking Rules.
- Leverage business contacts and current customers.
- Turndowns by loan officers at credit unions, banks, and traditional lending institutions.
- Social Media like LinkedIn and Facebook.
- New business starts, and companies adding new employees.
- Business owner networking groups
- Blog Posts.
- Email Marketing.
- Cold calling. Learn more Factoring Broker Cold Calling Techniques.
- CRM systems, quality leads, and targeted customer lists.
- Public speaking and events.
See more Lead Generating Tips for Factoring Brokers.
How to get started as a factoring broker, earn finders fees, and have your commission paid?
Whether you are already a small business loan broker, CPA, commercial insurance agent, ex-banker, real estate broker, real estate agent, or business consultant, if you are ready to earn residual income, Contact Bankers Factoring.
Learn How to Become a Payroll Factoring Broker and expand your portfolio of commercial financing services.
Finder’s Fee Percentage – what are they, and how much do you earn?
Commercial factoring brokers receive a monthly 10-15% commission on their actively funded clients. Additionally, Bankers Factoring charges competitive factoring rates starting at .9%, which increases our factoring broker commissions. And our fast-funding process, which only takes 3 to 5 days, allows our finance brokers to receive new residual income more quickly.
See Five Keys For Invoice Factoring Brokers to Close More Deals.
Bankers Factoring Commercial Finance Broker Program
For entrepreneurs running their ISO or a business professional with a commercial finance brokerage side hustle, Bankers Factoring helps business loan brokers create more commissions. In addition, Bankers Factoring has strong funding sources and is ready to provide monthly factoring lines up to $4,000,000. Commercial factoring brokers close more deals with Bankers Factoring, earn a higher typical referral fee, and we are their one stop shop for invoice factoring and PO Funding.
Bankers Factoring Advantages for referral finance and loan brokers:
- 10-15% commission monthly fee structure for the lifetime of the deal versus flat fee.
- Easy online broker agreement.
- Small business loans turn down programs.
- Simple referral process that requires little effort on the broker’s part.
- Fast Online Factoring Application makes the process easier.
- Monthly commission check or highest typical finder’s fee.
- Special programs for trucking companies and government vendors.
- A great program for part-time real estate agents.
- Factoring does better in a high-interest-rate environment.
- Help with business loan brokers specialize in Invoice Factoring.
- Monthly reports with tracking software.
- Free Factoring Broker Training.
- Fast approval and funding for your clients.
- We take on the credit risk with our non-recourse factoring service.
Bankers wants to make sure your finder’s fee is paid every month. Whether you are part of a brokerage firm or a sole proprietor, contact us for more info on invoice factoring as an offering for your commercial loan broker business.