Bankers Factoring: Your Tennessee Invoice Factoring Company
Tennessee, the Volunteer State, is known for its friendly people who are always ready to help others. And that cooperative spirit is apparent in its pro-business climate that helps lift businesses up. This makes the state one of the best states for starting or growing a business. Bankers Factoring is proud to offer non-recourse invoice factoring and PO Funding to Tennessee entrepreneurs to turn their accounts receivable into same-day working capital.
We are one of the few award-winning payroll funding companies for Tennessee businesses with a same-day direct deposit via wire. And on a non-recourse basis, we turn your unpaid invoices into safe working capital. You can see why we are the invoice factoring company of choice for so many small business owners in Tennessee and North Georgia.
In fact, Tennessee consistently ranks within the top 5 states that are considered best for businesses. CNBC, for example, puts Tennessee at number 5 in their recent America’s Top States for Business 2021. And for Business Facilities magazine, Tennessee comes in 3rd for Best Business Climate in 2020. And in last year’s International Economic Development Council (IEDC) Annual Conference, Tennessee was the number 5 state with the best business climate.
- No personal income tax on wages and salaries.
- A right-to-work state.
- A long history of fiscal responsibility
- Second lowest in the country for state and local tax taxes paid per capita, per The Tax Foundation.
- Rated Triple A by all major rating services.
- And a successful overhaul of our tort and workers’ compensation laws.
In addition, Tennessee also offers many tax incentives and business grants that appeal to starting entrepreneurs. That’s why Bankers Factoring is the go-to invoice factoring company in Tennessee. Turned down for bank financing? We have special programs for that too.
Bankers Factoring funds via invoice factoring Tennessee Companies in the Industries of:
"*" indicates required fields
PO Financing in Tennessee
Suppose you run a manufacturing business in Tennessee, and you receive a large purchase order. However, you don’t have the funds to buy the supplies you need to fill that order. In this situation, purchase order financing from Bankers Factoring is the solution you need.
And what is PO financing? It’s a B2B or B2G solution where we can buy the supplies for you. Alternatively, you can also use our credit to arrange terms with your vendor. And since you will be factoring the invoice for that order with us, we can provide the needed PO financing. As a result, you can deliver your promise to your customers as your local factoring company.
We know you have many choices in Chattanooga, Memphis, and Nashville among Tennessee invoice factoring companies. We hope you choose award-winning and employee-owned Bankers Factoring for help with your cash flow problems. Have the money to make payroll and pay suppliers with Bankers Factoring Company unlimited working capital solutions versus sweating slow-paying customers. We are one of the few award-winning Tennessee factoring companies.
We also have special funding programs for Dollar General, Publix, and other Tennessee retailers. From Chattanooga to Johnson City, from Memphis to Nashville, from the Music City to the Smokies, we want to be your local invoice factoring company.
To qualify for PO financing, you must:
- Sell to B2B or B2G Customers
- Your minimum gross margin must be at least 20%
- Have experience with similar products and comparable clients
- Transactions per month of no less than $50,000
- Provide qualified purchase orders or letters of credit from your customers
The Bankers Factoring Advantage:
Being an employee-owned invoice factoring company, we know how cash flow issues can set your business back. Thus, we provide the capital you need to keep working.
- We take the Credit Risk with low-cost customer credit checks.
- Discount Rates are as low as .95-1.6%.
- $25,000-$10,000,000 Invoice Credit Line.
- Same Day Funding after Setup with Bankers personal attention.
- Fast 24 hours approval process versus bank line turndowns.
- Safely offer payment terms to grow your small business with competitive advances.
- Accounts receivable financing and factoring financial services.
- One of the few financing companies with funding programs for tax issues.
- TN Payroll Funding-Let us be your TN payroll office.
- Apply Online in Minutes for fast cash flow.
- No Hidden Fees with a small factoring fee.
- Memphis, TN factoring offices to meet your financial solutions.
- 24/7 Online A/R Reporting to monitor your cash flow.
- Credit Services & Risk Analysis included in our invoice factoring programs.
- Low costs, quick cash against open invoices.