Non-Recourse Factoring & PO Funding for Banks Program
Non-Recourse Invoice Factoring for Banks
Table of contents
Bankers Factoring has special programs for banks and credit unions to help with their non or not-yet-bankable clients and prospects. Even if you can’t make the loan, you can keep the depository relationship and generate cash management fees with our Factoring programs for bank turndowns & workouts.
How can Banks and Bankers Factoring Work Together?
Our Factoring Programs for Banks & Credit Unions
- Non-Recourse Invoice Factoring & Accounts Receivables Funding
- Purchase Order & Trade Financing
- Government Factoring & Vendor Guarantees
- A/R Management & Credit Protection
- A/R Financing Carve-Outs
- White Label Factoring Program for Banks
Target Factoring Clients
- Startups, Turnarounds, Tax Issues, Bank Exiting, and Non-Bankable Relationships.
- Non-US Citizens and Foreign Ownership
- Personal Credit Scores of Business Owner is not an issue. We look at their B2B/B2G customers’ ability to pay.
- Fast Growing Clients with Sales up to $10,000,000 line of credit.
- 100% Customer Concentration is OK.
- All Industries in All 50 States.
Benefits for Your Bank or Credit Union
- You never have to say “No” again to a Prospect or Client.
- Increase your Client Retention & Capture Rate
- Increase your deposit growth even with Non-Bankable Clients
- The same-day funding allows for better Management of Client Overdrafts.
- Improved Customer Service
- Fast Approval Process with Blended Factoring Fees
- Improved Cash Flow Strengthens Bank Loans
- Add Invoice Financing & Factoring Services at No Risk
- Your Bank can participate with Bankers Factoring with No Risk
What is needed to get started for factoring for bank turndowns? A Bankers-Factoring-Application, A/R Aging, and 3 months of bank statements.
Factoring Broker Referral Source
Factoring brokers can use this form to refer prospects to Bankers Factoring.
"*" indicates required fields