Non-Bonded Commercial Construction Staffing Factoring
Payroll Financing for Construction Companies
Do you do construction work for general contractors or commercial clients? Construction subcontractors must usually wait 45-90 days to get paid on their invoices. In the meantime, you still must cover office, employee, and supplier expenses.
Our construction payroll factoring financing program can advance funds against your invoices, providing funds to pay employees and suppliers. As opposed to other types of financing, construction staffing factoring is easy to get and can be set up in days.
Requirements for Construction Factoring
The essential requirement to qualify is to do business with reliable general contractors or commercial clients. With that in mind, construction receivable factoring is available.
Do You Qualify for Construction Receivables Factoring?
- You must do business with general contractors or commercial clients
- Telecom or Cable Payroll Funding
- Construction Staffing Factoring
- The client or GC must be a reliable payer
- Your business must invoice a minimum of $40,000 per month
- Your company must NOT have a performance bond for the invoices you wish to factor with us