B2B SAAS Companies & Startup Invoice Factoring
Invoice Factoring for Startups
Accounts Receivable Financing for Start-Ups and SAAS Companies
Table of contents
- B2B SAAS Companies & Startup Invoice Factoring
- Invoice Factoring for Startups
- Accounts Receivable Financing for Start-Ups and SAAS Companies
- Invoice Financing for Startups & Software as a Service (SAAS) Companies
- Invoice Financing for Startups Fine Points
- How Start-Up Invoice Factoring Works
- Nine Reasons for Bankers Factoring to Fund Your Startup via Invoice Financing:
- Working Capital Without Equity Dilution
- A/R Invoice Financing Company dedicated to Startups Needing a Line of Credit
- Ready for the owner-employees of Bankers Factoring to fund your startup company with A/R Financing? Call 866-598-4295 or go to Bankers-Factoring-Application.
Invoice Financing for Startups & Software as a Service (SAAS) Companies
It can be hard to get your early-stage SAAS or Software Startup funded. With 30 years of combined personal experience funding tech companies, the owner-employees of Bankers Factoring (Bankers) can give you up to 90% of each 120-day tranche of your B2B or B2G accounts receivable (A/R) through our SAAS and Startup non-recourse factoring programs. The customer pays in 60-90 days. No more stress with same-day funding.
Building a startup tech company can be an exciting venture for you as an entrepreneur. When you get a software startup funded with venture capital or a business loan with little business credit, it can later be tricky. And most factoring companies don’t understand revenue-based startup businesses and their business financing needs. With invoice factoring, your startup can have immediate working capital by selling your open monthly or quarterly recurring revenue stream (open invoices or AR) to us at Bankers Factoring.
Let an award-winning factoring company take the credit risk when we buy your outstanding invoices with special startups invoice factoring programs.
Invoice Financing for Startups Fine Points
With experience, we can even look at your annual recurring revenue as a financing option depending on how your customer contracts are structured, the quality of your outstanding invoices, how your customers pay their invoices, and your customer payment terms is what matters to Bankers Factoring company.
Invoice factoring for startup companies using their unpaid invoices to access cash. Invoice funding for small businesses and startup businesses is a great financing solution with immediate funding. Even if you are a new business, let us get you set up for funding. Get started to get paid faster.
Many invoice factoring companies don’t understand startup companies and have rules for them to be at least six months to two years(!) old. We are a true startup-friendly factoring company, as we have funded companies with good accounts receivable that are just a few days old. Startups’ accounts receivable financing truly exists at Bankers with an 80-93% advance rate against invoice value.
If you are not a SAAS company, please read our article non-recourse invoice factoring for start-ups and getting funding for other types of small businesses and invoice factoring for startup.
How Start-Up Invoice Factoring Works
Let’s discuss how SAAS financing and invoice factoring work from Bankers and the small fee involved versus equity dilution. It’s easy if you are selling your invoices to a factoring company that understands cloud-based startups and their A/R financing needs.
Foundationally, the short-term cash flow can be lumpy, especially for startup business owners. Fill your cash flow gaps with non-recourse invoice factoring for SAAS software companies. With a streamlined underwriting and onboarding process, your credit limits are only limited by the financial strength of your customers. A Bankers Factoring facility can grow with you as a flexible working capital solution.
Nine Reasons for Bankers Factoring to Fund Your Startup via Invoice Financing:
- No debt or equity dilution to deal with cash flow problems. Based on your customer’s credit quality.
- The cost of factoring business line is similar to credit card interest rate.
- Receive 80-93% of the total invoice amount upfront from your customer invoices.
- A much cheaper cost of capital than other finance companies with no hidden fees.
- Receive financing faster with SAAS factoring and startup factoring.
- Faster funding and decision-making than angel investors with low monthly minimums.
- New businesses with zero credit history turn to Bankers.
- Rapidly add new customers to grow your business based on their credit score.
- Fast-growing business specialist for your outstanding invoice.
- Credit facilities are based on your customer’s credit strength.
- We understand monthly constant revenue & B2B SAAS business model and the need for sufficient funding.
- 100% Customer concentration is OK and still has a low factor fee.
- Bankers Factoring takes the Credit Risk as we are customer credit profile driven.
- Tiered Factoring Pricing for Start-Up startup businesses dealing with unpaid invoices.
- Cost much less than a merchant cash advance (MCA) annual percentage rate APR.
Working Capital Without Equity Dilution
Invoice Financing Company for Start-Ups and Small Business Owners
Improve liquidity without giving up precious equity or adding venture debt to your balance sheet with invoice financing. After setting up your startup, you can receive daily funding through our invoice discounting or receivable factoring services. Bankers Factoring Invoice financing for Start-Ups (or factoring) eliminates the need to wait weeks or months for invoices to process and pay by advancing payments, typically with same-day funding for SAAS founders and their SAAS businesses.
One of the few potential cons of invoice financing is that we contact the accounts payable department of your customers. However, this is done in such a professional way that many account debtors send us their new vendors to help with cash flow issues via our invoice discounting credit line solution.
You can also read how to start and fund a staffing company about our dedicated IT staffing industry team for the small business owner. In addition, you can also read our article on small business payroll funding for startup staffing agencies with our simple application process for a startup business from one of the few award-winning receivable financing companies.
A/R Invoice Financing Company dedicated to Startups Needing a Line of Credit
Turn your accounts receivables into working capital via factoring invoices on a non-recourse basis. With bank business loans nearly impossible to qualify for small business, get the fast cash you need in a timely manner to fund new orders from a start-up-friendly factoring or invoice financing company.
A non-recourse invoice finance line of credit from Bankers is just what your start-up small business needs from an entrepreneurial invoice factoring company. We want to be your choice among all the small business financing options, and you will enjoy how invoice financing works at Bankers with our low factoring fees and great customer service.
Factoring for startup companies from an employee-owned factor with safe and cost-effective working capital solutions even with your client’s slow payments.
Get Fast Working Capital through Invoice Factoring
- Business Enhancement
- Business Evaluation
- Exiting Business
- Factoring Blog
- Factoring Broker
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Government Suppliers
- Payroll & Staffing Funding
- Private Equity
- Receivable Financing
- Seminars & Events
- Start-Up & Small Business
- Supply Chain
- Tax Issues
- The Future
- Trade Financing
- Trucking Factoring