What data we collect and how we use it
As a visitor to the Bankers Factoring website, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information.
However, when you submit a form on our website to receive product or service information, we may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website
- Device and browser information and device’s IP address
- Contact Information: If you choose to provide your name, email address, or phone number
- Account Information: If you open an account, we will collect your username and a password, and other information necessary to open and access your account
- Customer Service Information: Information you may provide to customer service, including survey responses
- Financial Information: Credit card number or other payment account information.
We use this data to:
- provide Bankers Factoring services and customer support
- collect fees and troubleshoot problems
- prevent potential fraud and enforce our Terms of Service
- customize, measure, and improve our website and services
- deliver targeted marketing to you
- contact you by email or phone about your account or our services
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We may disclose information about you:
- In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example, to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of Bankers Factoring.
- With our service providers: Companies we contract with who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us.
- In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your information in connection with the sale.
- We also share technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data relating to our cookies, tracking pixels, and similar technologies) with other advertising companies in the digital advertising ecosystem. This enables them and us to better target ads to you.
Cookies and related technologies
Identifiable information about you is held no longer than necessary for our business purposes or to meet legal requirements.
In the event of any dispute which arises under these Terms and Conditions of Use, such dispute shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules for commercial arbitration of the American Arbitration Association in effect at the time such arbitration is initiated. The arbitration hearing shall be conducted in the City of Dalton, GA, unless both parties consent to a different location. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding upon the parties. The prevailing party shall be awarded all of the filing fees and related administrative costs incurred in connection with such arbitration proceeding. Administrative costs include the costs of subpoenas, depositions, transcripts, and the like, witness fees, payment of reasonable attorney’s fees, and similar costs related to collecting an arbitrator’s award. An arbitrator’s decision may be entered in any jurisdiction in which the party has assets in order to collect any amount due hereunder.
We apply technical, administrative, and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network and against other unlawful forms of processing.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Changes to this Privacy Notice will be posted on this page. If we make a material change to our privacy practices, we will provide notice on the site or by other means as appropriate.
Bankers Factoring Services & Solutions
- Accounts Receivable Financing
- A/R Insurance through Factoring
- Bankers Factoring Tax Lien Resolution
- Invoice Factoring
- Payroll Funding
- Purchase Order Financing