What data do we collect, and how do we use it
As a visitor to the Bankers Factoring website, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information.
When submitting a form on our website to receive product or service information, we may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website
- Device and browser information and your device’s IP address
- Contact Information: If you choose to provide your name, email address, or phone number
- Account Information: If you open an account, we will collect your username and password and other information necessary to open and access your account
- Customer Service Information: Information you may provide to customer service, including survey responses
- Financial Information: EIN and other corporate account information.
We use this data to:
- provide Bankers Factoring services and customer support
- collect fees and troubleshoot problems
- prevent potential fraud and enforce our Terms of Service
- customize, measure, and improve our website and services
- deliver targeted marketing to you
- contact you by email or phone about your account or our services
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form. Sites also collect the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help with spam detection.
We may disclose information about you:
- In connection with legal proceedings, when we are under a legal obligation to do so. For example, to comply with a binding order of a court. Along with this is the disclosure to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of Bankers Factoring.
- With our service providers: Companies we contract with who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us.
- In connection with a sale of our business; if a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your information in connection with the sale.
- We also share technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device. Such as data relating to our cookies, tracking pixels, and similar technologies. Together with other advertising companies in the digital advertising ecosystem. This enables them and us to better target ads to you.
Cookies and related technologies
Identifiable information about you is held no longer than necessary for our business purposes or to meet legal requirements.
In the event of any dispute that may arise under these Terms and Conditions of Use, the arbitration will settle the dispute. This follows the rules for commercial arbitration of the American Arbitration Association when such arbitration is initiated. Additionally, the arbitration hearing will proceed in the City of Dalton, GA, unless both parties consent to a different location. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding upon the parties. The prevailing party shall receive all the filing fees and administrative costs incurred with such arbitration proceedings. Administrative costs include the costs of subpoenas, depositions, transcripts, and the like, witness fees, payment of reasonable attorney’s fees, and similar expenses related to collecting an arbitrator’s award. A jurisdiction may enter an arbitrator’s decision. In which the party has assets to collect any amount due hereunder.
We apply technical, administrative, and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect. This security measure is to protect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access to data. In particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network and against other unlawful forms of processing.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This page will post Changes to this Privacy Notice. If we make a material change to our privacy practices, we will provide notice on the site or by other means as appropriate.
Bankers Factoring Services & Solutions
- Accounts Receivable Financing
- A/R Insurance through Invoice Factoring
- Bankers Factoring Tax Lien Resolution
- Invoice Factoring
- Payroll Funding
- Purchase Order Financing
Get Fast Working Capital through Invoice Factoring
- Business Enhancement
- Business Evaluation
- Exiting Business
- Factoring Blog
- Factoring Broker
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Government Suppliers
- Payroll & Staffing Funding
- Private Equity
- Receivable Financing
- Seminars & Events
- Start-Up & Small Business
- Supply Chain
- Tax Issues
- The Future
- Trade Financing
- Trucking Factoring