Veteran Owned Business Financing
PO Funding Options for Veteran-Owned Businesses
Bankers Factoring Proudly Funds Government Contract Sales
Table of contents
- Veteran Owned Business Financing
- PO Funding Options for Veteran-Owned Businesses
- Bankers Factoring Proudly Funds Government Contract Sales
- Special Govt Factoring & Govt PO Funding Programs for US Veterans
- Veteran-Owned Business Factoring
- How Invoice Factoring for Veterans Works
- Accounts Receivable Factoring for Veterans Services
- Bankers Factoring benefits of Veteran-Owned Business Financing include:
- We also Offer Veteran-Owned PurchasenOrder Financing Programs
- Ready for the owner-employees of Bankers Factoring to fund your veteran-owned business? Call 866-598-4295 or go to Bankers-Factoring-Application.
Special Govt Factoring & Govt PO Funding Programs for US Veterans
Government Invoice Factoring for Veteran-Owned Small Businesses
Bankers Factoring is honored to work with the men and women who have served our great country in uniform. More importantly, veterans possess the values that make our country great. And Bankers Factoring is here to help you finance and grow your business with Government Contract A/R Financing via government invoice factoring and federal government purchase order funding. Businesses owned by veterans are our favorite clientele.
Veteran-Owned Business Factoring
We have Veterans in key positions at Bankers Factoring and salute them daily. Thus, we would be proud to help you grow your B2B and B2G government contract sales. And we can do that by financing your US veteran-owned company. Veteran business owners and veteran entrepreneurs have turned to us since 1998 to fund government contracts and set-asides, even when your SBA loan application was turned down.
Unfortunately, most veteran-owned businesses experience cash flow shortages or a lack of capital funding in their early days. As such, when your growth requires new equipment, more inventory, and increased staffing, you need capital now versus waiting 90 days or longer from customers created cash flow obstacles.
However, what can veteran-owned federal contractors do about cash flow problems when the small business administration or SBA is not helping? And a veteran business loan is turned down? The solution is invoice factoring. And Bankers Factoring offers AR funding or invoice factoring and other alternative government contract AR financing solutions for veteran businesses. These financing solutions help facilitate their growth plans when a small business loan is not in the cards.
So let us be the government factoring company that helps you move from being a service member to an entrepreneur with financing for veteran-owned companies. Turn your business idea into a real company with us giving you the funds to take advantage of disadvantaged business utilization contracts.
You can also read our article on government contract financing solutions.
How Invoice Factoring for Veterans Works
Military veterans have a variety of SBA loans, small business loans for veterans, and other financing options that provide vets with great benefits. However, taking on debt and securing lines of credit can be tough and risky. Accordingly, a more risk-averse or conservative small business owner may prefer accounts receivable factoring (or government invoice factoring) as a financing solution. Govt Factoring also offers working capital only limited by your ability to generate solid invoices.
But Invoice factoring is not a credit line but continuously selling one of your more liquid assets on your balance sheet, your accounts receivable, to Bankers Factoring. More importantly, businesses with no credit history, low credit scores, or new startups can qualify for A/R factoring. Most importantly, Bankers Factoring has deep experience with the FAR and understands the craft of dealing with government entities at all levels.
Government invoice factoring is when our client sells their invoices (accounts receivables) to Bankers Factoring. In exchange, we pay up to 93% as an upfront cash factoring advance with the 7% balance less our fee when your government customer pays the invoice. Therefore, factoring eliminates cash flow shortages instead of waiting for 30-90 days or longer to receive payment from your customers.
Bankers Factoring provides same-day funding after qualification providing immediate liquidity to fund operations and growth plans. The best part is not carrying any debt, not collecting on the invoice and quick capital for service related disability contractors.
Accounts Receivable Factoring for Veterans Services
At Bankers Factoring, our employee-owners take pride in serving you with strength, safety, and guidance. More importantly, we value removing the credit risk from your business and allowing for sustained growth for service-disabled veteran entrepreneurs.
Bankers Factoring is a well-trusted, dependable, and established lender. We trust and confirm that customers are completely satisfied with your fulfillment. Your credit score does not stop you from receiving business funding from Bankers.
Our client’s customers (The Account Debtor) often refer us to their other vendors who need liquidity in their business. Account debtors would only do so if they appreciated our professionalism and light touch. Bankers Factoring, the leading employee-owned factor in North America, offers a competitive government contract financing program for our veteran small business owner clients.
Bankers Factoring benefits of Veteran-Owned Business Financing include:
- We organize and manage your receivables, saving you time and money.
- We have experience nurturing contracting officers.
- Veteran business loan turndown specialists for veteran small business owners.
- No time in business, business credit, or minimum credit score requirement.
- A/R disaster recovery funding programs
- We provide risk management by taking the credit risk and screening your customers and vendors for creditworthiness, eliminating the likelihood of bad deals.
- Bankers Factoring collects payment, freeing you from dealing with the receivables side of the business and allowing you to focus on doing what you do best.
- Special Government Contract Payroll Financing programs.
- Service Disable Veteran Staffing Factoring Programs for service members.
- Just researching? Active duty service member starter programs.
- Dedicated desk for small business owners.
- Special Veteran Entrepreneur funding programs for Federal Government Contractors.
- Veteran business training available.
- Experience dealing with the Department of Veterans Affairs & Veteran Entrepreneur Portal.
- We understand the FAR and value of Government Contractors and their Govt Accounts Receivable.
- We offer a letter of comfort or a letter of financial capability for your vendor and government relations.
We also Offer Veteran-Owned PurchasenOrder Financing Programs
We also offer PO Funding for Veteran-Owned Contracting companies that need money to buy finished goods for resale to government entities.
Why choose Bankers Factoring for Veteran-Owned Business Contract Financing? We specialize in government contract financing for Veterans with decades of experience factoring government receivables. Veterans business outreach centers, small business development centers, and nonprofit organizations even send us their veteran small business owner clients for help with veteran small business financing.