A Landscape Factoring Company
- A Landscape Factoring Company
- Turn Your Landscaping Contractor Invoices into Ready Cash Flow
- Invoice Factoring for Landscape Contractors
- How does invoice factoring work?
- Landscape Factoring Services Explained
- Why do you factor landscape company invoices?
- Benefits of Landscape Company Factoring:
- Is invoice factoring right for your business?
- Bankers Factoring Landscape Company Factoring Services
Turn Your Landscaping Contractor Invoices into Ready Cash Flow
Invoice Factoring for Landscape Contractors
For most small businesses, a cash flow problem is a severe issue. If your landscaping company needs an influx of working capital—and you cannot get it from traditional lenders—Bankers Factoring is your best option. The factoring process allows you to sell your unpaid invoices at a discount and use the proceeds as immediate cash flow.
Invoice factoring helps landscaping companies with commercial customers that require Net 30 or 60-day payment terms. Large corporate offices, residential apartments, property management companies, and large campuses always require extended payment terms. When you sell your invoices to Bankers Factoring, never worry about financing these terms.
Also, read our article. Can pre-billed invoices be factored?
Landscape companies can improve their financial performance by factoring invoices. Receive fast funding, credit protection (bad debt protection), and unlimited working capital. Bankers Factoring covers bad debt expenses when we buy your invoices from customer bankruptcy or insolvency.
Submit an online funding application to receive funding within 3 to 5 days. Fast working capital is possible with Bankers Factoring Non-Recourse Factoring services.
We can help almost all professional service companies with non-recourse factoring services.
How does invoice factoring work?
Invoice factoring is financing that allows you to receive funding with unpaid invoices for services you have delivered. Instead of waiting months for your customers to pay you, invoice factoring allows you to sell your outstanding invoices and receive the money immediately. While banks often have strict underwriting requirements, Bankers Factoring is more flexible with lending standards.
For invoice factoring, your customers with unpaid invoices need solid credit. This works in your business’s favor if you have poor credit. Even startups with limited financial history can secure working capital.
Related article: What are Invoice Factoring Services?
Landscape Factoring Services Explained
Invoice factoring is a way to get funding without a loan. When you sell landscaping company invoices to Bankers Factoring, we advance your cash and take over the collections process. The immediate cash flow helps landscape maintenance providers pay staff, buy new equipment, and grow sales.
Landscape Contracting Receivable Factoring Steps are:
- Deliver landscape, maintenance, or ground services to your customers
- Complete an online funding application with Bankers Factoring with your invoices
- Bankers Factoring provides your funding within 3 to 5 days
- Receive up to 93% cash advance of your total accounts receivable (A/R) balance the same day as your account set up
- Receive the remaining invoice balance less our small fee once your customers pay the invoices in full
Related article: What is Invoice Factoring and How Does it Work?
Why do you factor landscape company invoices?
If your business lacks cash flow, factoring invoices removes your financial burden. If your landscape company has multiple service offerings, factoring helps pay employees and bills for each division on time.
Common types of landscape services factored include:
- Lawn care
- Spraying services
- Landscape maintenance
- Seasonal services
- Snow removal
- Pruning or trimming
Factoring is a great way to eliminate cash flow gaps if your landscaping business has seasonal weather cycles. Some companies perform lawn care and maintenance during the warmer seasons and offer snow removal services in the winter. If one of your services is more profitable, factoring can help speed up cash flow during slow periods.
Related article: Seasonal Business Cash Flow Management
Benefits of Landscape Company Factoring:
- No more waiting for customer payments
- Ability to cover weekly payroll funding
- Available working capital to grow your sales
- Poor credit companies qualify
- Access to more financing as your business grows
- Expand into new markets
- Funds to pay for equipment and vehicle repairs, gas, and insurance
Related article: The Pros and Cons of Invoice Factoring
Is invoice factoring right for your business?
How to know if non-recourse invoice factoring is right for your business:
- Factoring can help you get the working capital you need to grow your business.
- Factoring can also help improve your cash flow.
- Factoring offsets seasonal businesses with irregular cash flow
- Your landscaping company is scrambling to pay staff each week
- You have been denied bank loan financing
- Factoring is designed to help underserved enterprises to have reliable access to funding.
Related Article: A Comprehensive Guide to Factoring Invoices
Bankers Factoring Landscape Company Factoring Services
Invoice factoring is an excellent way to get cash flow. You can quickly get paid in full, minus the small factoring fee, allowing you to focus on growing your business. When your customers pay their invoices late, your financial operations suffer. It is hard to stay in business when you cannot fulfill your financial obligations.
Bankers Factoring services are easy to apply, fast, and flexible when needed, with no upfront balance sheet debt or high costs. Invoice Factoring with Bankers Factoring improves your cash flow management, giving you more time to grow your business.