Why Bankers Factoring Co?
Is Invoice Factoring Right for Your Small Business? What Makes the Best Factoring Company? Bankers Factoring…
Non-Recourse A/R Factoring
What is the Difference between Recourse vs. Non-Recourse Factoring? Non-Recourse Factoring takes the Credit Risk.
A/R Factoring vs Bank LOC
What is the difference between Factoring vs. Accounts Receivable (A/R) Credit Line? A Bank A/R line of credit is Balance Sheet driven.
Trade Financing & PO Funding
What is PO Funding & Trade Financing? How is Bankers Purchase Order Financing different than other PO funders? We do both…
It’s hard competing against deep-pocketed competitors. Level the playing field and fix cash flow problems by selling your invoices for fast and safe cash flow to Bankers Factoring (Bankers), an A-rated best-receivable factor financing company from Factoring Club. For growing or transitioning businesses, we value the accounts receivable much more than conventional bank financing. Obtain cash from one of the best entrepreneurial factoring providers when selling invoices to a factoring company.
Invoice financing turns unpaid invoices into same-day cash. Stop waiting for a customer to pay. Bankers Factoring can help.
An Award-Winning Factoring Company
Unlike other invoice factoring companies, we were voted one of the best factoring companies for 2022 and 2023. Use factoring from Bankers confidently.
This is factor financing how it should be done for small businesses. With low A/R factoring costs and easy-to-understand A/R factoring rates (based on your client’s creditworthiness and credit reports, not your credit score), access fresh money every day for your business needs.
With the highest advance rate to invoice value, netting you the best factoring amounts, factor fees, and total factor cost, Bankers meets small business owners’ factoring company needs like no other factor company.
Flexible and Fast Account Receivable Financing
We are one of the more flexible independent business credit providers (factors), with no trade-off between working capital and credit risk. As a non-bank, you can explore creative funding solutions with us versus if you were turned down for many business loans. It is easy to qualify for invoice factoring with Bankers Factoring services and our great customer service.
When we do credit checks on your company’s owners’ credit scores, it is only a soft pull to get your open invoices funded via your factored invoices, unlike other factoring companies. This is more than just expensive bridge financing, like other invoice factoring providers offer.
What is an Invoice Factoring Company?
The invoice factor process turns business-to-business invoices into same-day cash advance funds. A business invoice factoring provider is a type of finance company who, every day, turns your open invoices into working capital with an 80-93% cash advance.
As a type of asset-based lending, a small business factor purchases eligible invoices every day or every week from you to fix your working capital issues. Award-winning Bankers has extremely low small business factoring company charges with your factoring facility, and it is more than a short-term fix for your cash flow needs like many invoice factoring companies.
Factored customer invoices are wired money to your business bank account on the same day as verification, increasing your business capital. We aim to be the best invoice factoring company in North America for you and your company to fix your cash flow issues.
What Makes the Best Factor Company?
The best A/R factoring companies assume the credit risk, and so do we, which is included in your invoice factoring costs with Bankers. With our combined business credit experience, we are your credit department and outsource accounts receivable management company. We offer free credit checks for startups, too.
Banks are pulling away from SBA loans, small business loans, and lines of credit to small business owners, and top invoice factoring companies like Bankers are filling the void with non-recourse working capital financing via selling invoices or factoring services. I am sure if you own a staffing or trucking company, you are feeling the pinch.
As a fellow business owner, Bankers Factoring stands ready to help with flexible financing options when we provide invoice factoring to your growing company. We are much cheaper than MCA loans, with a low cost like swiping your credit cards, and receiving more money from your accounts receivables face value.
Bank Factoring versus Independent Bankers Factoring
Some banks offer factoring lending, but you are still with a bank with their time in business and credit score minimums. Bankers Factoring, being independent, offers nonrecourse factoring to true startups and business owners with credit scores under 625, unlike traditional bank factoring, which weighs heavily on your credit strength. We understand that you have trouble with cash flows because of your customers’ slow payments.
The benefits of factoring your accounts receivable with a non-regulated factoring company are many, including a flexible fee structure and a greater financing option to meet your immediate cash needs. No matter your business type, we can fund invoices from 30 to 90 days old in less than 48 hours. Factoring is so much more than expensive, short-term loans.
Start-Up Staffing Factoring Services
Staffing agencies and trucking companies like how we handle their invoice payments with same-day funding and a high advance rate. Turned down for a small business loan when trying to borrow money? We will treat your customer’s invoices like they are our own with the famous Bankers’ light touch with your qualified clients and customers from your account manager.
Complete the Encrypted-Factoring-Application in 7 minutes to get working capital from one of the best PO financing companies and A/R factoring companies. And we only have factoring programs where we consider ourselves industry experts with no funding limits. We are excited to be your factoring partner with great customer experience.
And welcome to the Bankers Factoring website, where we hope to give you the best cash flow and invoice factoring solutions with fast cash advances against your invoice total. We exist to fund your business growth by helping you turn purchase orders into fundable invoices.
Start-Up Factoring Friendly and Habla Español.
The Best Recommended Invoice Factoring Companies offer:
- We take the Credit Risk as a Non-Recourse Factoring Company—no more debt collection from a third party. Only the best factoring company takes the credit risk as your client’s creditworthiness is the deciding factor at Bankers.
- Newly formed company funding specialists, especially staffing firms, and trucking companies where Bankers understand your financing needs, unlike real estate-focused banks and credit unions.
- We love the true startup small business owner- many factoring companies require 6-24 months in business before their professional services begin.
- Low Invoice Factor Financing Discount Rates .9-1.6%.
- True invoice financing where unpaid invoices for credit issues are our responsibility.
- Customer due diligence is included in our customer service.
- Receive High Factor Advance Rates on Factored Invoice Value.
- Offer credit terms and payment terms to grow your sales to your long-term business customers.
- $25,000-$6,000,000 Invoice Factor Credit Lines.
- Selective factoring versus spot factoring is available.
- Money to Fulfill Orders when Low on Cash.
Same Day Invoice Funding on Setup
- Same Day Funding after Setup. Get Paid faster via bank wire transfer.
- Fast Application Process based on your open account receivable.
- No Application Fee with a Dedicated Account Executive.
- Quick Approval Process and funding within 24 hours.
- Easy to understand invoice factoring agreement and factoring process.
- Additional services to just invoice factoring.
- Bank Loan Turndown Specialists with no bank non-compliance issues.
- Offer Safe Credit Terms and No More Collecting Payments with accounting software integration.
- On-Demand Customer Credit Reports and Approval with a Web App.
- Fuel Cards and truck insurance for Trucking Company Factoring and the transportation industry with fuel discount program.
- Special Programs for Freight Brokers, Trucking Companies, and the Trucking Industry from a Freight Factoring Company, unlike other freight factoring companies.
- Safely offer payment terms for your outstanding invoices.
- Not Business Owner’s Credit Score or Credit Rating Driven, unlike the factoring industry norm.
- One-Stop Invoice Funding and PO Funding so fast money for business expenses.
- You Pick the Invoices to Factor with any easy payment process.
- No Confusing Factoring Company Charges. Minimal Additional Fees.
- Easy to understand non-recourse factoring agreements with a low factoring discount rate and factor fees. Factoring services are fast and safe business capital.
- Don’t qualify for conventional lending, bank loans, or bank financing. Invoicing funding from us is OK with bruised personal credit and weak personal finance. We care about your operation.
- No invoice Uploading Fees when Factoring Invoices. Quick access to your reserve after the money is collected via any choice of web browsers and our mobile app.
- No Hidden Invoice Factoring Costs & Factoring Fees from the best factoring company.
- Bad Debt Protection or Non-Recourse Factor Finance.
- The key to invoice factoring is to have creditworthy clients-unlike traditional lenders.
Fast Onboarding and a Light Touch with Your Customers
Factoring invoices on a nonrecourse basis is fast and easy with Bankers. Our fast-onboarding process and light touch with your customers will make the factoring receivable process a dream. Don’t wait 30 days to 90 days for customers to pay their invoices or months for the OK on a high-interest rate bank loan or line of credit that might never come.
And most factoring companies leave you with the bad debt risk and no reduced discounts and factoring fee. We believe we are the right factoring company for your business with same business day funding based on your client’s credit history. These are critical for just-in-time businesses like a trucking company needing freight factoring from a dedicated factoring company.
For more information, please read why companies use A/R financing to get the funding you need for financial stability.
Payroll Funding Specialists through Invoice Factoring Services
You will appreciate our same-day payroll funding option via wire transfers if labor is your highest business cost. As a dedicated payroll funding company, we do the credit check, take the credit risk, and give you a high advance rate against your weekly business clients’ invoices, unlike many other invoice factoring services that don’t understand the needs of the staffing industry and medical factoring.
For more information about factoring in general, read our invoice factoring FAQ.
Safely sell your invoices at a high advance rate to an entrepreneurial invoice funding company like Bankers. When turning unpaid invoices into safe working capital, you deserve the best invoice factoring services. We also offer oil and gas and special trucking company funding programs with no hidden fees like a traditional factoring company.
Many business owners are confused by the invoice factoring vs MCA loan debate. MCA loans are slightly faster but can be ten times more expensive and eventually eat up monies available for your overhead costs.
Start-Up and Small Business Accounts Receivable Funding Programs
You will enjoy how receivable factoring services work for small business owners with Bankers. Turn outstanding invoices into same-day cash to fulfill your customer’s orders and receive up to 93% of the invoice amount. Don’t let a bank turndown stop your entrepreneurial dreams. The good credit of your creditworthy customers is what matters when factoring finance with us.
You will like how invoice factoring works with us. In addition to being your invoice factoring company, we are your purchase order financing company on finished goods for resale if we factor your invoices. We are business financing done right for B2B and B2G companies.
You are just not a large number at Bankers with our personalized care and flexibility versus conventional working capital financing. We have been named one of the best invoice factoring companies for a reason. A top factoring company assumes credit risk, especially if you are in the trucking business and need one of the top freight A/R factoring companies.
What makes a Good Factoring Company?
Remember, a good factor company assumes the credit risk as part of the invoice factoring service and invoice factoring cost. No hidden factoring fees or factoring companies charge with our invoice financing cash flow solutions, which makes the best business factoring companies.
Bankers Factoring Wants Your Business
Bankers wants to be your great factoring company choice when it comes to picking from the different non-recourse A/R funding companies. We passionately believe you will enjoy working with us to take your business to the next level by factoring your accounts receivable with us and offering business funding as your accounts receivable financing company.
Read our online reviews on why many businesses choose us for our customer support and get started with a free quote to get immediate cash from one of the best factoring companies of 2023 for small business owners.
Unlimited business capital that is not credit score based and without giving up equity from Bankers for small businesses’ cash crunch from one of the best accounts receivable financing companies.
Let us help you net grow your bottom line with one of the best A/R financing factoring companies’ options. Work with the entrepreneurial team at Bankers.
Ready for the owner-employees of Bankers Factoring to grow your business with our award-winning receivable factor financing, including bad debt protection? Use our fast online factoring application or call 866-598-4295.
"*" indicates required fields
The Factor Financing 5 Step Financial Transaction
You deliver products or services to your B2B customers. Invoice.
You sell your invoices to Bankers Factoring, Non-Recourse.
Bankers Factoring wires you your 80-93% factoring advance.
Customers pay their invoices to the Bankers Factoring lockbox.
Bankers Factoring issues factor reserves minus factoring fees. Repeat.